1. Seller guarantee’s that this kitten/cat has been examined by a licensed veterinarian and has been found to be in good health. The kitten/cat will leave seller’s home given age appropriate vaccinations and de-worming. Kitten’s/cat’s vet record will be included in sale. Breeder does not guarantee against non life threatening and treatable nuisances such as upper respiratory infections, fleas, fungus, mites or minor diarrhoea. No guarantee is made against illness contracted or accidents/injuries caused by, improper care, once the said kitten/cat has left the seller’s home.
2. Buyer has 3 working days from the time the said kitten/cat is picked-up/delivered to have the kitten/cat checked over by a licensed veterinarian of the buyer’s choice. If the said kitten/cat is found to be in ill health, the buyer agrees to send the seller and the seller’s veterinarian proof of this immediately. There will be no refunds given after the 3 day guarantee period!
3. The parents and/or grandparents of this kitten/cat have been DNA tested for Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) and were found to be negative. Therefore, seller guarantees this kitten/cat to be PKD negative. Both parents and/or grandparents have also been tested negative for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and Feline Leukemia (FeLV). Therefore, seller guarantees that at time of sale, the said kitten/cat is negative for FIV/FeLV.
4. Buyer understands that they must keep the said kitten/cat separate from all other animals in the household for a minimum of one week or until the buyer is satisfied that the said kitten/cat is in good health. The buyer understands that failure to do so makes all guarantees null and void.
5. Buyer understands that they must give the said kitten/cat only bottled water and feed the kitten/cat only the same food that the kitten/cat was eating at the seller’s home, for a minimum of one week. Failure to do so makes all guarantees null and void.
6. a) Seller offers a ONE YEAR guarantee on fatal congenital defects. If a genetic issue is found, the buyer agrees to obtain a full report from their veterinarian and to provide a copy of it to the seller and the seller’s veterinarian immediately. Upon said kitten’s/cat’s return to the seller, it will be replaced with a kitten/cat of equal quality. If no replacement kitten/cat is available at this time, the seller guarantees to provide buyer with a kitten/cat of equal quality as soon as one becomes available, as long as the seller is still active in cat breeding.
b) If the said kitten/cat succumbs to an illness directly due to a genetic default, a detailed autopsy report from a licensed veterinarian shall be required and it must be sent to the seller and to the sellers veterinarian immediately. Upon receipt of the autopsy report, the said kitten/cat will be replaced with a kitten/cat of equal quality. If no replacement kitten/cat is available at this time, the seller guarantees to provide the buyer with a kitten/cat of equal quality as soon as one becomes available, as long as the seller is still active in cat breeding.
All shipping charges to and from the seller are the responsibility of the buyer. Any and all medical expenses and/or other costs involved in regards to the said kitten/cat, are the responsibility of the buyer. Under no circumstances will there be ANY cash refunds.
7. Buyer agrees to assume full responsibility and guardianship/ownership of the said kitten/cat from the time of pick-up/delivery.
8. Buyer agrees to give the seller first option to repurchase kitten/cat, at no more then the purchase price buyer paid seller originally, before selling the said kitten/cat to another party. All registration will be transferred back into the seller’s name and the papers will accompany the cat back to the seller’s home.
9. Buyer agrees that the said kitten/cat, if female, will not be bred more than 2 times in a 12 month period and that the kitten/cat will not be used for breeding purposes after the age of 8 years.
10. Buyer understands that if this kitten/cat is found, at any given time, to be in poor condition, over bred or neglected in any way that the buyer must surrender the said kitten/cat to the seller immediately. There will be no compensation given to the buyer.
11. Buyer agrees to send photos of the said kitten/cat at 6 months and 1 year of age, and on occasion there after. A description of how the said kitten/cat has turned out in regards to health and temperament should also be included.
12. Buyer understands that kitten/cat must be paid in full by 12 weeks of age, if the said kitten/cat was reserved before or by 12 weeks of age. Boarding would then begin automatically from 12 weeks of age and would continue until Buyer has picked up said kitten/cat up, at which time, the full boarding fee is due to be paid to Seller before kitten/cat can leave Seller’s possession.
If Buyer has reserved said kitten/cat after 12 weeks of age and cannot pick up kitten/cat within one week of reserving kitten/cat, boarding automatically begins and would continue until Buyer has picked kitten/cat up, at which time, the full boarding fee is due to be paid to Seller before kitten/cat can leave Sellers possession.
Buyer has seen and has agreed to the “Boarding Contract”.
Seller will not be responsible for ANY veterinary fees and/or other expenses obtained while the said kitten/cat is in the buyers possession.
Deposits and payments made are non-refundable. If anything happens to the said kitten/cat prior to the complete purchase, the payments will be applied to another kitten/cat of equal quality when one becomes available as long as the seller is still breeding cats. If you decide yourself not to complete the purchase, you will have forfeited your payments.
THIS CONTRACT IS LEGALLY BINDING TO ALL PARTIES INVOLVED. ANY LEGAL FEES INCURRED IN UPHOLDING THIS CONTRACT WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. VENUE IS IN THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO, CANADA.
SELLERS NAME (PRINTED):
BUYERS NAME (PRINTED):