HEART’NSOUL PERSIANS & HIMALAYANS
PURCHASER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SALE
All shipping charges to and from seller are the responsibility of the buyer. Any and all medical expenses and/or other costs involved in regards to said kitten/cat are the responsibility of the buyer. Under no circumstances will there be ANY cash refunds. Buyer agrees to assume full responsibility and guardianship/ownership of said kitten/cat from the time of pick-up/delivery.
1. a) Seller guarantee’s that this kitten/cat has been examined by a licensed veterinarian and has been found to be in good health. The kitten/cat will leave seller’s home given age appropriate vaccinations and de-worming. Kitten’s/cat’s vet record will be included in sale. Breeder does not guarantee against non-life threatening and treatable nuisances such as improper bites, Feline Herpes Virus, upper respiratory infections, fleas, fungus, mites or diarrhoea. No guarantee is made against illness contracted, accidents/injuries caused by improper care, or physical, psychological and/or behavioral complications that may develop due to declawing, once the said kitten/cat has left the seller’s home.
b) This cat/kitten has been vaccinated against Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, Calici Virus and Chlamydiosis on October 25th, 2016 and November 25th, 2016. Additional vaccinations are due on ASAP. If this cat/kitten is over 16 weeks of age he/she received a third FVRCP-C vaccine and Rabies vaccine on N/A. Failure to provide all necessary vaccinations and regular veterinary check-ups will render the Health Guarantee null and void.
2. Buyer has 3 working days from the time the said kitten/cat is picked-up/delivered to have the kitten/cat checked over by a licensed veterinarian of the buyer’s choice. If the said kitten/cat is found to be in ill health, the buyer agrees to send the seller and the seller’s veterinarian proof of this immediately. There will be no refunds given after the 3 day guarantee period!
3. The parents and/or grandparents of this kitten/cat have been DNA tested for Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) and were found to be negative. Therefore, seller guarantees this kitten/cat to be PKD negative. Both parents and/or grandparents have also been serum tested negative for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and Feline Leukemia (FeLV). Therefore, seller guarantees that at time of sale that the said kitten/cat is negative for FIV/FeLV.
NOTE: If Buyer chooses to have another FIV/FeLV Elisa Snap Test done on kitten/cat, Buyer agrees to have the test done using serum ONLY and NOT whole blood!
4. Buyer understands that they must keep the said kitten/cat separate from all other animals for a minimum of one week or until the buyer is satisfied that the said kitten/cat is in good health. The buyer understands that failure to do so makes all guarantees null and void.
5. Buyer understands that they must give the said kitten/cat only bottled water and feed the kitten/cat only the same food that the kitten/cat was eating at the seller’s home, for a minimum of one week. Failure to do so makes all guarantees null and void.
6. a) Seller offers a ONE YEAR guarantee on fatal congenital defects. If a fatal genetic issue is found, the buyer agrees to obtain a full report from their veterinarian and to provide a copy of it to the seller and the seller’s veterinarian immediately. Upon said kitten’s/cat’s return to the seller, it will be replaced with a kitten/cat of equal quality. If no replacement kitten/cat is available at this time, seller guarantees to provide buyer with a kitten/cat of equal quality as soon as one becomes available as long as the seller is still active in cat breeding.
b) If the said kitten/cat succumbs to an illness directly due to a genetic default, a detailed autopsy report from a licensed veterinarian shall be required and it must be sent to the seller and to the seller’s veterinarian immediately. Upon receipt of the autopsy report, the said kitten/cat will be replaced with a kitten/cat of equal quality. If no replacement kitten/cat is available at this time, seller guarantees to provide buyer with a kitten/cat of equal quality as soon as one becomes available, as long as the seller is still active in cat breeding.
7. If Buyer has said kitten/cat declawed, Buyer understands that all guarantees are null and void. Buyer understands that declawing consists of amputating not just the claws, but the whole phalanx (up to the joint), including bones, ligaments, and tendons! Declawing is not a “simple”, single surgery but 10 separate, painful amputations of the third phalanx up to the last joint of each toe. Buyer understands that declawing can cause serious physical, psychological and behavioral complications. Buyer understand that scratching is normal cat behavior and buyer will provide scratching pads and will keep their cat/kittens nails trimmed.
8. Buyer agrees not to use said kitten/cat for breeding and to have kitten/cat spayed/neutered by 6 months of age. If already an adult and old enough to undergo the spay/neuter surgery at time of sale, Buyer agrees to spay/neuter said kitten/cat within 30 days of pick-up/delivery. Buyer understands that proof of spay/neuter is required before registration papers will be provided. Seller will provide registration papers within two months of receiving proof of spay/neuter from the buyer. Failure to provide the seller with veterinary documentation of spay/neuter for said animal, will result in this contract being null and void.
9. Buyer understands that said kitten/cat will be microchipped prior to leaving the sellers care. The microchip, (number ), will be registered in the sellers name as the FIRST contact. Buyer understands that this is being done to protect said kitten/cat and to prevent them from being euthanized or rehomed if found by a shelter or rescue. Seller agrees to contact Buyer if said kitten/cat is found, at whiich time, Buyer can explain why said kitten/cat is not in their care. If Buyer surrendered said kitten/cat or kitten/cat has been found to be in poor condition, Buyer understands and agrees that Seller will take over ownership with no compensation given to Buyer.
10. Buyer understands that if this kitten/cat is found to be in poor condition or neglected in any way that they must surrender the said kitten/cat to the breeder immediately. There will be no compensation given to the buyer.
11. Buyer agrees to send photos of the said kitten/cat at 6 months and 1 year of age, and on occasion thereafter. A description of how the said kitten/cat has turned out in regards to health and temperament should also be included.
12. Seller has the right to change their mind on the sale of this kitten up until the day of delivery/pick-up.
13. a) Buyer understands that kitten/cat must be paid in full by 12 weeks of age, if the said kitten/cat was reserved before or by 12 weeks of age. Boarding would then begin automatically from 12 weeks of age and would continue until Buyer has picked up said kitten/cat, at which time, the full boarding fee is due to be paid to Seller before kitten/cat can leave Sellers possession.
b) If Buyer has reserved said kitten/cat after 12 weeks of age and cannot pick up kitten/cat within one week of reserving kitten/cat, boarding automatically begins and would continue until Buyer has picked kitten/cat up, at which time, the full boarding fee is due to be paid to Seller before kitten/cat can leave Sellers possession.
Seller will not be responsible for ANY veterinary fees and/or other expenses obtained for said kitten/cat and/or any other animals in the buyers household, while the said kitten/cat is in the buyer’s possession.
Deposits are non-refundable. If anything happens to said kitten/cat prior to the complete purchase, the payments will be applied to another kitten of equal quality when one becomes available and if the seller is still breeding cats.
By signing this contract, BUYER and BREEDER/SELLER are in full agreement with all of the above terms and conditions. In the event that the BUYER violates this agreement, the damages of $2,000 plus legal fees shall be payable to Caitlin Fulton.
PURCHASER’S SIGNATURE INDICATES FULL AGREEMENT AND APPROVAL OF ALL THE ABOVE CONDITIONS. THIS CONTRACT IS LEGALLY BINDING TO ALL PARTIES INVOLVED. ANY LEGAL FEES INCURRED IN UPHOLDING THIS CONTRACT WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. VENUE IS IN THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO, CANADA.
SELLERS NAME (PRINTED):
BUYERS NAME (PRINTED):